Guidelines for Sharing and Republishing Content – For the Love of Hummus (FTLOH)
If you want to republish a piece of content from For The Love of Hummus(FTLOH), there are certain conditions to be met. You can republish up to 300 words of our articles on your site but you must do the following:
- Link to the full version of the recipe or article on our website. You must also credit any author or photographer who is listed on the FTLOH website.
- Credit FTLOH in the following manner: At the bottom of your article please cite “This article was republished from For the Love of Hummus”
- Keep all links from our content intact.
- Fill in the form below to let us know you are republishing our content.
You can share any of our content on social media or link to our content from your own website. We love it when people want to share our stuff.
We have some requests when it comes to how our content gets shared:
Of course, we love when you share our content via social media. If you want this to catch our attention, you can tag us on Facebook and use the hashtag
We encourage you to publish a summary of any of our articles and in return we ask that you post a link to the full piece. And if you tag us on Facebook, we would love it.
Images and infographics
We have put a lot of work into making custom images for our site. All of our images, including our lovely custom graphics, are ok to add to your published content, as long as you adhere to our Content Attribution Policy (see below).
Full blog posts on the web
We ask that you do not reprint any of our articles in full.
For the Love of HummusContent Attribution Policy
For summaries, social sharing, reprints, and images, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines.
1) Cite Content For the Love of Hummus as the original source.
2) Link to the source on FTLOH:
- Article/blog post summaries and print articles: Link to the URL of the original article.
- Images: Link to the URL where our original image is stored.
- Infographics, video and custom graphics: Link to the page the item appears on
Any questions on FTLOH’s republishing guidelines? Please email fill in the form below.